
February 9th two years ago, my wonderful Mother departed mortality to continue her journey through the Lord's Plan of Happiness! Tomorrow, as we commemorate Valentine's Day, I will be thinking and remembering that two years ago we buried my Mother. This is a photo of the floral arrangement my sisters and I decided to place at her gravesite in honor of our first Mother's Day without her. My sister, Cynthia, took care of ordering and placing this beautiful memorial and tribute.

I can't believe it's been that long ago and yet it seems just like yesterday. She was a beautiful mother and grandmother. We are blessed to have her beautiful example and love in our lives!
ReplyDeleteThat was a touching post mom. I love Grandmother and miss her very much.
ReplyDeleteI miss her very much and am very grateful to have been blessed with so many years to share with her. I hope I can be that kind of grandmother to my grandsons.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking all day (on the 2 year anniversary of her death) of my beautiful Grandmother! She was truly such an example to us all! She touched each one of our lives, and we will never forget her loving influence! I am glad that my Mother is with her and Granddaddy, surrounded by their love!
ReplyDelete