I am here in Iowa ("and no...this is not Heaven") visiting Nathan and Rachel for ten days. On Labor Day we decided drive up to Dyersville, Iowa to visit the farm where "Field of Dreams" was filmed in 1989. Here we are, walking out of the cornfields, just like the ghosts of the former baseball players do in the movie.
We packed a picnic lunch to eat under the shade trees...
we took plenty of pictures...
and being the huge baseball fan that I am, I just had to run the bases! Here I am rounding third base, heading down the home stretch! Watch out, Mike Scioscia, I just might try out for the Angels next spring!
Great!! I am excited that you now have a blog to share with the rest of us. I am sure Rachel is enjoying your visit.
ReplyDeleteYEAH MOM!!!!!! I'm excited for you.
ReplyDeleteThat looks so fun! I am sure Rachel and Nathan have enjoyed a visitor.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that you have a blog! It looks like you had a great time with Rachel and Nathan!
ReplyDelete