Thursday, July 8, 2010

99 Years Ago...

Happy Birthday, Daddy!


Ninety-nine years ago today, a little baby with a big name was born. His name was
Benjamin Workman Wilkerson,
my Father...also known as Daddy, Daddy-Paddy and just plain, Dad.
Happy 99th Birthday, Daddy!

4 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of him all day! I am so thankful to have been blessed with such a loving and sweet Granddaddy!! Happy Birthday Granddaddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remembered that it was Granddaddy's birthday when I went to bed. He was such a wonderful man. I often wonder, if he were alive today, what he would say about Nathan. I bet he would tease me and say "Why did you merry such an ugly man." And then I would have to reply back with something like "Well Granddaddy, no one can be as handsome as you." And then he would probably pinch my cheek and say "you're sweet!"

    Ah...I miss Granddaddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was a great man Breta. How lucky you are to have him for your father.

    ReplyDelete