Friday, October 9, 2009

Angels Take Game 1

As I mentioned in my last post, my friend invited me to the first game of the ALDS (American League Division Series) held October 8, 2009 at Angels Stadium. While the national anthem was being sung, this huge flag was unfurled and waved on the field. What an impressive, patriotic sight!

As you can tell, we are having way too much fun while the Angels were on their way to beating the Boston Red Sux (Sox) 5-0. I have NEVER been to a game where the atmosphere was more electric!

Immediately following Torii Hunter's 3 run home run and the fading boom of the celebratory fireworks, James Brown's famous, "I Feel Good", came blaring from the loudspeakers! It must have been MY night, with a home run by our team, and my favorite soul singer capturing how I was feeling, what could be better than that?

With thunder sticks in hand, we got ready to leave after the ballgame.
Oh, what a night!
Final Score
Angels 5 - Boston 0
YAY!!!!


1 comment:

  1. MOM!!!!

    I'm so impressed with your blogging! GREAT pictures! I'm glad the Angels won while you were there. That picture with the flag is really neat!

    ReplyDelete